Tropical Storm Rita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tropical Storm Rita

Here we go again. Tropical Storm Rita is on the way. Good luck to everyone in Florida. I think I’m ready boat is tied down. Hope everyone is safe. Check back with you guys latter

Keep yourself & family safe... Then pick up the pieces of the "stuff" later... All in the path are in our thoughts & prayers...
    Working for a livin\' is HIGHLY Over-Rated...[][br]

Comment

Thanks ob1, everything is ok at this time.

Comment

Back to normal [][8D][:x)][88][][] Family ok, boat ok and house ok. Everything back to normal. [^][]

Comment

The weather is still lousy down here. Cant wait till hurricane season is over so people can breath easy again.

Comment

Ok guys here is Rita, I hope and pray for the best but be smart and prepare early. http://www.disastercenter.com/Tropic...0-%20Rita.html

Comment

oh wonderful..... great timing. I'm flying into Houston today and staying in Austin until Friday night for business.
              Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

Hey Hungone, are you flying from Houston to Austin or driving? There is probably going to be a traffic problem on all the major highways, especially I-10. It's going to be a nightmare.
                Richmond, TX

Comment

Yes the freeways are a nightmare. I drove to Matagorda this morning, and hauled the boat to Brookshire, TX. Here she comes!
                  Houston, TX[br]1975 Mako 23

Comment

165 mph, gusts to 200. 914 mandantory evacuations in a lot of areas.

Comment

Looks like it is our turn now.

Lock em down boys she is going to blow.
                      Larry Smith[br]Pasadena, Tx[br]\'97 Mako 191

Comment

Yea, great a hurricane, just what I wanted to do this weekend.....

Gary
                        Corpus Christi, TX[br]Former Owner of a 1970 Mako 17

Comment

I said it before and I will say it again, LEAVE that is a strong hurricane.

Comment

Wish I could leave. I have to stay here to support the hospital I work at.

Gary
                            Corpus Christi, TX[br]Former Owner of a 1970 Mako 17

Comment

Damn this bitch. She keeps making that northward turn. This is Big D getting the hell out of dodge and bugging out. Good luck to the rest yall that are doing the same and even more luck to those of you who will be staying for various reasons. Heading up to uncles camp on Toledo Bend, somehow I dont think thats far enough north though.

Maybe I can get in some freshwater spearfishing. Is a Metal Tech 3 overkill for crappie and bluegill?

The worst part of this is not that I have to bug out, but that I will likely have to pay up on the $1 bet I had with my buddy Scubafeet regarding the landfall. I hate losing a bet to that cocky mf'er while he is getting ready for LSU-Tenn football game in Baton Rouge and Im having to offically become a refugee.[]

Be careful out there and God bless. Roger wilco, over and out.
                              [br]Keys to Life:[br]Life is all about ass; you\'re either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.[br]www.kjndiver.org[br]Orange, TX / Lake Charles, LA

Comment

Working...
                              X