Trailer recommendation in South Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer recommendation in South Florida

I live in NJ and am very close to purchasing a boat in Fort Lauderdale. I will need to get a trailer for a 25 foot, 5350 LB dry weight boat. In NJ I really prefer rollers to bunks because of the ramp that I use. Can anyone recommend a honest place to get a trailer in the Fort Lauderdale area? And if anyone has any recommendation of someone to tow it north to NJ I'm also in the market for a hauler. Thanks.

Ive used All American in Pompano Beach twice, but I dont know if they do rollers. They are right down the road from me if I can help at all.
    Sold the 17\', moved to FL... I need a new handle.[br]1991 Jupiter 31, current project[br]2005 Everglades 243, sold[br]2012 Contender 23 Open sold[br]1989 Intrepid 246 WA--gone to Australia[br]1973 Mako 17--sold with regrets[br]1992 Mako 17--started it all[br]Pompano, FL

Comment

A popular trailer is Owens and Sons, they are made to fit your boat, dont think they do rollers tho. I have one and its been great.
      David, New Kent, Va[br]

[br]Project Thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=21067[br]

Comment

Yeah, I'm finding it difficult to find a roller trailer down there, wish I had a deep water ramp like you guys have. Texas 17, since you're in Pompano Beach, have you heard anything good or bad about Carefree Boat Club/Sales in Pompano? Thanks.

Comment

I decided to use the shipper's trailer and just buy the trailer locally, thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
          X