• Show
Clear All

• brando
    replied
    Nice eats

Leave a comment:

• michigan dave
    replied
    We have been getting a few lanes every trip out usually in the 50-60 foot range..cut bait on the bottom. and a ton of short red grouper...

Leave a comment:

• flounder
    replied
    YUM!

Man, that does look good.

Good job.

Leave a comment:

• snappergapper
    started a topic Last minute snapper trip

Last minute snapper trip

Decided at my daughter' softball game that there might be a window. Got done at 9pm loaded gear met child seaport with his 25 Mako and off we went. At the ramp at 12:30am. Grabbed several dozen pins at the channel. The trout where very think and a pest on the sabiki rigs.

Made our way out to some Rocks in 95 feet. Chum blocks in and not much current. Picked up one mango and two scamps before we really got started. Was thinking it' going to be a good night. Then the ARS and AJs showed up. I had the snapper in and out of the lights but only one taker. Some real bruisers down there. The bite never took off. No lanes or yellow tail.

We moved twice but nothing was going on. The screen was lit up from bottom up 25ft. We had all kinds of bait. Sardines out performed squid and love bait. I hope my 2018 gets better as my spots have Not yet produced.

Not much but very tasty

Working...
X