X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LastMango
    replied
    Though the domain name still works, theeir site no longer has any content. Tried it in 2 different browsers and all I get is a generic landing page.

Leave a comment:

• FarleyPalmer
    replied
    Thanks for that! Very cool

Leave a comment:

• grgrmouse
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by eb1326

If you guys haven't seen this site, http://demo.geogarage.com/noaa/ , its worth checking out.

Whoever created it, overlaid NOAA charts on google maps. As you zoom in the chart changes to the more local of that area. And you can use the sliding bars on the top right to adjust the 'blend'. Enjoy!

That is cool......

Leave a comment:

• eb1326
    replied
    If you guys haven't seen this site, http://demo.geogarage.com/noaa/ , its worth checking out.

Whoever created it, overlaid NOAA charts on google maps. As you zoom in the chart changes to the more local of that area. And you can use the sliding bars on the top right to adjust the 'blend'. Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• ceade
    replied
    TS

Scroll down to the bottom of the page the free chart viewer is there. You have to go past the point where it says get started here.

Marc

Leave a comment:

• tspenn1
    replied
    I had no problem downloading the charts, but I guess I don't have the software to view them? Is there a free software that goes with it or do you have to buy the software to use these charts?

Thanks,

TS

Leave a comment:

• ofishalbusiness
    replied
    If you want to get really fancy, load the charts on a laptop then connect the laptop to your GPS on the boat. I know a fellow that does that but it seems he spends more time on the laptop than fishing [88]

Leave a comment:

• ofishalbusiness
    replied
    If you want to get really fancy, load the charts on a laptop then connect the laptop to your GPS on the boat. I know a fellow that does that but it seems he spends more time on the laptop than fishing [88]

Leave a comment:

• Greene
    replied
    awesome!!! I've been playing for hours

Leave a comment:

• ahill
    replied
    I have a problem downloading them through MSN.

Anyone else experience that and have a solution?

Leave a comment:

• chip
    replied
    you can also download them from NOAA.GOV

Leave a comment:

• michigan dave
    replied
    Thats a new one on me, thanks for the heads up. Is this place great or what. dave

Leave a comment:

• ceade
    started a topic Free Charts

Free Charts

Some of you I'm sure are aware of this site but I just found it today and was pleasantly surprised. It's called free boating charts which consists of digital versions of the NOAA charts.Just download their charting software , sign-up pick out the charts you want download and your in business.The software has many useful functions.

www.freeboatingcharts.com

Marc
Working...
X