Newish Member- 1994 221B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newish Member- 1994 221B

When I started my classicmako account 4 years ago I rudely never formally introduced myself and since recently buying my 4th Mako I figured now was the perfect time...better late than never I suppose! I have learned so much over the past 10 years from this site I just want to thank you all for taking the time to post your projects and continually share your wealth of knowledge. Unlike some of the other boating forums where there seems to be a lot of boat shaming and name calling the Mako Mafia is a tight knit family and from what Ive seen firsthand on this site is nothing but supportive & helpful. I look forward to posting more in the future...especially since it looks like a new transom will be my next project. []

1994 Mako 221B

Belated Welcome to CM!
    quote:

Originally posted by Hoop

When I started my classicmako account 4 years ago I rudely never formally introduced myself and since recently buying my 4th Mako I figured now was the perfect time...better late than never I suppose! I have learned so much over the past 10 years from this site I just want to thank you all for taking the time to post your projects and continually share your wealth of knowledge. Unlike some of the other boating forums where there seems to be a lot of boat shaming and name calling the Mako Mafia is a tight knit family and from what Ive seen firsthand on this site is nothing but supportive & helpful. I look forward to posting more in the future...especially since it looks like a new transom will be my next project. []

1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
    1985 Mako 20c - sold
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Nice Rig. Welcome!
      Gailhunter[br]1996 231 2011yamaha f225xca offshore[br]

Comment

Welcome to CM! Very nice configuration.
        Thanks, Mr. Happy
        Home waters - LBI NJ
        1997 Mako 232

Comment

Welcome..you know how I feel!
          1997 232B 2017 suzuki 250 \"ROCK BOTTOM\"[br] [br]

Comment

Thanks All!

Capt Andy- love how you have your 232 setup. Was wondering what model Continental trailer you have and who did your T-top?
            1994 Mako 221B

Comment

Working...
            X