New Member / Future Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member / Future Project

I have owned my 1992 Mako 221 for the past 6 years. It has been a great boat, well made and has a great ride. I have caught specks out of it in the morning and ran offshore later in the day and caught snapper and ling. It's very versatile and I can easily manage it by myself. However the time has come to start doing some work to it. This fall/winter I plan to recore the coffin lid and will probably end up putting a new tank in while I'm at it... and who knows what else. But I am looking forward to getting to use this site to help out along the way. I have lurked around here over the past couple of years and it is full of helpful advice.
    Boat by HUNTER BEALL, on Flickr[br]1992 Mako 221[br]Pascagoula, Ms

Welcome!!!!!

I have the same year and model and I just started prepping to try and remove my t-top and console so I can replace tank

Good Luck
    Brian[br]1992 Mako 221[br]1987 Bayliner 17 (sold)[br]1963 Elgin (sold)[br]Pasadena,MD[br][email protected][br]I am a PROUD DEPLORABLE[br]\"Make America Great Again\"[br]

Comment

BlueCrab good luck to you as well. Take some good pictures and notes haha. I'm sure I will need some help along the way.
      Boat by HUNTER BEALL, on Flickr[br]1992 Mako 221[br]Pascagoula, Ms

Comment

Welcome to CM!
        1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
        1985 Mako 20c - sold
        Fort Walton Beach, FL
        http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Working...
        X