New member with my Mako 1984 258 cuddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member with my Mako 1984 258 cuddy

Hi all, I've been stalking this forum for a bit now. I picked up my 1984 Mako 258 in early June and been loving the ride. She needs some love, but nothing major... yet. She spent 15 years with the department of defense as a water patrol boat from new and another few as a charter boat in the Bahamas's. Hoping to get her back to tip top shape in the next couple years. She has twin OMC 150s. Anyone know how to identify these motors since there is no plate on them? I have serial numbers from the heads.

2000 Bluefin Profish 180[br]1984 Mako 258 Cuddy

Anyone know where I can get the 258 plaque?
    2000 Bluefin Profish 180[br]1984 Mako 258 Cuddy

Comment

Welcome to CM! Great looking Mako. I would guess those motors are from the mid to late 90's based on the air intakes.

Contact the owner of the forum Ringleader on the emblems. He has built his own CNC machine and is making them for members.
      quote:

Originally posted by chrisrhere258

Hi all, I've been stalking this forum for a bit now. I picked up my 1984 Mako 258 in early June and been loving the ride. She needs some love, but nothing major... yet. She spent 15 years with the department of defense as a water patrol boat from new and another few as a charter boat in the Bahamas's. Hoping to get her back to tip top shape in the next couple years. She has twin OMC 150s. Anyone know how to identify these motors since there is no plate on them? I have serial numbers from the heads.

1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
      1985 Mako 20c - sold
      Fort Walton Beach, FL
      http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Working...
      X