PhotoBucket.com - GREED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhotoBucket.com - GREED!

I recently noticed that on my previous posts the pictures I embedded are not showing up and a PHOTOBUCKET.COM ad has replaced them and states that I need to "Update" my account to allow the pictures to be back placed in my posts. So I went to the link shown (Photobucket.com/P500) to see what the deal was. Apparently that company has recently (I guess) changed their policies regarding "3rd Party Sharing" Now to have that option you have to sign up for the P500 account option. So I thought okay, I get it -- No more "free" sharing. I was prepared to "buy" the package at a nominal fee and keep things moving along, it only seemed fair...UNTIL I saw the minimum price...$39.99/ Month of a annual deal only of $400. W-T-F!!! are you kidding me?? I thought I misread it. But , NO... that IS the deal. That is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!! NO WAY I'M PAYING THAT... NEVER. Also, I'm NEVER buying ANYTHING from PhotoBucket.com ever again!! PERIOD. I get it, they want to charge for hosting billions of GBs of photos. BUT $40/ month?? That's CRAZY!! My entire website is only $12/month.

So, I (and presumably many others) need to find another website for Photo sharing/hosting. Any good suggestions?
    Jim C.[br]www.LouveredProductsUnlimited.com[br]23\' SeaCraft Sceptre[br]Looking for 17\' Mako project[br]Columbia, South Carolina

Jim see the topic in projects regarding this
    David, New Kent, Va[br]

[br]Project Thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=21067[br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Triplecrownnc

Jim see the topic in projects regarding this

Thanks, I found the main thread. I didn't think I was the only one. But boy am I still pissed!! I've got hundreds of pics being held hostage. It's just not right!

Below link is to the main thread on this topic...

http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=58132
      Jim C.[br]www.LouveredProductsUnlimited.com[br]23\' SeaCraft Sceptre[br]Looking for 17\' Mako project[br]Columbia, South Carolina

Comment

Working...
      X