EMail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMail

The E Mail function on the site doesn't seem to work? Or is it that I'm doing something[?] wrong?

quote:

Originally posted by Dogman18

The E Mail function on the site doesn't seem to work? Or is it that I'm doing something[?] wrong?

Does not work.
    \'93 241 https://forum.classicmako.com/forum/...etting-started
    \'82 224 - Mobile, AL Gone but NEVER Forgotten - https://forum.classicmako.com/forum/...indshield-tank

Comment

Any suggestions as to how to contact a member who has no Email address listed?

Comment

depending on who it is, one of us may already have his email address that we could pass on.
        Brian[br]1992 Mako 221[br]1987 Bayliner 17 (sold)[br]1963 Elgin (sold)[br]Pasadena,MD[br][email protected][br]I am a PROUD DEPLORABLE[br]\"Make America Great Again\"[br]

Comment

It's Bravo2 O. I'm considering replacing my transom like his with a bracket and hoped to check his out and ask some questions re: the makeover. I'm in Clearwater and noted that he's in Tampa.

Thanks. D18

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Dogman18

It's Bravo2 O. I'm considering replacing my transom like his with a bracket and hoped to check his out and ask some questions re: the makeover. I'm in Clearwater and noted that he's in Tampa.

Thanks. D18

I have his phone number and email. What is your email and I will send one and copy you both.
            \'07 Mako 19 bay, sold[br]\'76 Mako 21, sold[br]\'77 Mako 21, dump[br]\'77 Mako 22, sold[br]\'80 Mako 23 WA, sold[br]\'82 Mako 21, sold[br]\'85 Mako 254 currently[br]\'78 J24 USA 292 (sold)[br]\'05 Melges 32 racing sailboat

Comment

Mine is my username at gmail if you want to just email me and I will forward it on.
              \'07 Mako 19 bay, sold[br]\'76 Mako 21, sold[br]\'77 Mako 21, dump[br]\'77 Mako 22, sold[br]\'80 Mako 23 WA, sold[br]\'82 Mako 21, sold[br]\'85 Mako 254 currently[br]\'78 J24 USA 292 (sold)[br]\'05 Melges 32 racing sailboat

Comment

Thanks,Email sent.

Comment

Working...
                X