inspection/survey needed in tampa florida area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inspection/survey needed in tampa florida area

do any CM members know of a surveyor or inspector in the tampa/st pete area who could check out a mako 21 for me?

thank you

try Brunner marine services 727-557-4591 hes in largo and mobile

Theres a lot of members on the site in that area as well. Im sure you know what youre looking for and want a professionals advice?
    Marc Muzzy[br]S.W. Florida [br]Anna Maria Island[br]\'81 25 \'09 suzuki 250[br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by muzzy1127

Theres a lot of members on the site in that area as well. Im sure you know what youre looking for and want a professionals advice?

thanks marc, i will give them a call to see if they can give it a once over look.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by corniglio

quote:

Originally posted by muzzy1127

thanks marc, i will give them a call to see if they can give it a once over look.

i called josh brunner of brunner marine services largo florida. within 3 hours he was at the boat doing his inspection survey. all went well and i couldnt have asked for better. thank you marc for the great recommendation.

Comment

great glad it worked out for you!
          Marc Muzzy[br]S.W. Florida [br]Anna Maria Island[br]\'81 25 \'09 suzuki 250[br]

Comment

Working...
          X