Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat Steering Solutions

Hello, everyone!

I have noticed that our website is getting some traffic from this site and wanted to check in.

We are the SeaStar Solutions Factory Authorized Service Center, and even if you have an item that might be a warranty issue, feel free to contact us.

In addition to the SeaStar line of products (Teleflex, Capilano, BayStar, SeaStar, Hynautic) we also can reseal the Verado cylinders and any make trim cylinder - even the obsolete ones.

Any questions - just let me know.
    SeaStar Solutions Factory Authorized Service Center. [email protected][br]941.484.6060

Welcome aboard! Always nice to have an expert around to help with questions.
    quote:

Originally posted by BoatSteer

Hello, everyone!

I have noticed that our website is getting some traffic from this site and wanted to check in.

We are the SeaStar Solutions Factory Authorized Service Center, and even if you have an item that might be a warranty issue, feel free to contact us.

In addition to the SeaStar line of products (Teleflex, Capilano, BayStar, SeaStar, Hynautic) we also can reseal the Verado cylinders and any make trim cylinder - even the obsolete ones.

Any questions - just let me know.

1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
    1985 Mako 20c - sold
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Working...
    X