Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New memeber restoring 72 172

Hello,

I am a new member restoring a 1972 172. This is my first project boat and I have lots of questions as I go through the boat.

So far i dis most of the fiberglass repair on the bottom of the hull and have it primed and have gotten the gas tank out.

I will start a separate thread with pictures and questions.

THEY NEVER RESPONDED TO MY NEW MEMBER POST EITHER!

Not a very welcoming group. LOL
    BE YOURSELF,[br]EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN![br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by BIGZILLA

Wow, do you get your feelings hurt that easy? Come on man, it's the begining of summer, schools out and things slow down as most members are out on their boats.

Your comment couldn't be anything further from the truth, but it that's your attitude, don't expect much free help.
      1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
      1985 Mako 20c - sold
      Fort Walton Beach, FL
      http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by jcooper

Hello,

I am a new member restoring a 1972 172. This is my first project boat and I have lots of questions as I go through the boat.

So far i dis most of the fiberglass repair on the bottom of the hull and have it primed and have gotten the gas tank out.

I will start a separate thread with pictures and questions.

Welcome to CM! Looking forward to seeing your project thread. Ask any questions and we will try to help as much as possible.
        1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
        1985 Mako 20c - sold
        Fort Walton Beach, FL
        http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by BIGZILLA

Oh boy, I'd hate to be the greeter at Walmart that forgets to welcome you to the store.[:0]

Move your posts to the Mako Discussion forum and you will get more visibility. Not many people check this area, but Sailor does make a good attempt to welcome new members. Keep in mind, Sailor does not get paid much to reach out to new members, so try to go light on him for any delay in his response.

D-
          Current Mqko - 1990 Mako 211 w/2006 250 E-TEC. http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6226. [br]- Previous Makos 1987 20C, 1979 23\' IB, 1970s 17 Angler

Comment

Welcome and good luck with the resto. Looking forward to seeing the progress!
            1972 Mako 22[br]1979 Mako 25

Comment

Working...
            X