Just officially joined the Mako family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just officially joined the Mako family

Hey guys - long time lurker, but now actually bought a Mako. wanted to say thanks for the inspiration and knowledge on this site. Time to apply it to my new project - a 1986 231. Planning for a major rebuild, I've been studying up but I'm sure I will have a ton of questions as I get into it! I'll get a build thread started when I can get the first pics up.

I'm in Chesapeake, VA so if anybody ever needs a hand with a project I'm willing to help in exchange for some knowledge!

Welcome to CM! Post up some pics so we can help you start spending your money!! [8D][]
    quote:

Originally posted by wolfie

Hey guys - long time lurker, but now actually bought a Mako. wanted to say thanks for the inspiration and knowledge on this site. Time to apply it to my new project - a 1986 231. Planning for a major rebuild, I've been studying up but I'm sure I will have a ton of questions as I get into it! I'll get a build thread started when I can get the first pics up.

I'm in Chesapeake, VA so if anybody ever needs a hand with a project I'm willing to help in exchange for some knowledge!

1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
    1985 Mako 20c - sold
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Post up some pics, we are not too far apart.
      David, New Kent, Va[br]

[br]Project Thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=21067[br]

Comment

Welcome, let the fun begin... But that's part of this great owner portal we can all share and Inspire each other.
        Mike,[br]1987 21B W / 1994 Yamaha 200[br]New Port Richey, Fl.[br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Triplecrownnc

Post up some pics, we are not too far apart.

absolutely will once I get going! I've been stalking your build for a long time, part of what inspired me to do this. [)]

Comment

Working...
          X