1999 mako 192

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 mako 192

I was wondering if anyone knows what the drain line that runs down the center of the boat does? It has a shut off valve, a 2" line that runs some where up to the front of the boat and is below the water line in the transom? I can;t figure it out.

Are there any specs for this model mako? 1999???? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    james rohn

Hello James. Just bought a 1999 myself. 192. Don't have an answer to your question yet because I'm still trying to figure things out about the boat myself. But if I do I will let you know. And And is you'll learn things about the boat I would appreciate it if you shared that with me. Sorry I couldn't be of more help at this time. Anyway nice to meet somebody IN The same boat
    Theplumber

Comment

The drain line probably runs to a forward anchor locker or forward compartment.
      Todd from Michigan[br]1995 Mako 232. No power yet.[br]1995 Mako 191. ETEC G2 175.[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=52599[br]A father tells his son, \"Son, jacking off will make you go blind....\"[br]The son replies, \"Dad, I\'m over here\"[br][/URL][br]

Comment

Working...
      X