Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mako 18 owner and Member

Hello All,

I am a first time boat owner and first time Mako owner. I recently purchased what seems to be a 1979 Backcountry 18' based on the pictures I have seen from this site. (Will post Pictures of Boat soon). It really is a great looking boat and I have never seen anything like it, thats what drew me to purchase it. I love to fish and this has all the bells and whistles. Can anybody tell me a bit more about the boat, how I would be able to get to the gas tanks and if you know what they are made of? Any information on these models will help! Thank you! I am located in California, the boat has came a long way [8D]

Sargon Toma

Welcome to CM and congratulations on your new Mako Backcountry! Not too many around but yours looks good. What are the metal brackets for???
    quote:

Originally posted by DeltaDon

Hello All,

I am a first time boat owner and first time Mako owner. I recently purchased what seems to be a 1979 Backcountry 18' based on the pictures I have seen from this site. (Will post Pictures of Boat soon). It really is a great looking boat and I have never seen anything like it, thats what drew me to purchase it. I love to fish and this has all the bells and whistles. Can anybody tell me a bit more about the boat, how I would be able to get to the gas tanks and if you know what they are made of? Any information on these models will help! Thank you! I am located in California, the boat has came a long way [8D]

1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
    1985 Mako 20c - sold
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Thanks alot I really appreciate it! I believe the previous owner installed it as a rail to troll from. It was the first thing that I took off this weekend. It has a-lot more room now!
      quote:

Originally posted by Sailor

Welcome to CM and congratulations on your new Mako Backcountry! Not too many around but yours looks good. What are the metal brackets for???

quote:

Originally posted by DeltaDon

Hello All,

Sargon Toma

Comment

Working...
      X