New Member, New Owner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member, New Owner.

Hello Classic Mako! I'm based out of the Annapolis, MD area. Been lurking for a couple weeks, just registered the other day as I've finally taken delivery on a Mako.

As far as I can tell, she's a 1972 Mako 22. Just repowered with a (new-to-me) 200 Verado. I think its an '08 not positive. Wow, it's nice. First modern fuel injected 4 stroke that I've driven. Never knew what I was missing before now. []

Otherwise, to be honest, the boat is a mess. Soft deck. Probably soft transom. Teak trim is falling to pieces, cracks in the gel coat all over. Pretty sure all the screws holding the console to the deck are just in there for show at this point. None of the electronics or gauges work except the one new Smart craft/Mercury RPM gauge. Rats nest of wire to clean up. Now I try and prioritize things to take care of and clean up.

I will no doubt be back with questions and complaints as I run into roadblocks. This site has been a great source of info for me thus far, so thanks for that and thanks in advance for any future help as well.
    1972 Mako 22[br]1979 Mako 25

Was going to post up a couple pics, but looks like Photobucket is down at the moment. Any other pic hosting sites you guys use?

Comment

Welcome to CM and congrats!!!
      1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
      1985 Mako 20c - sold
      Fort Walton Beach, FL
      http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Welcome to another local MAKO owner
        Brian[br]1992 Mako 221[br]1987 Bayliner 17 (sold)[br]1963 Elgin (sold)[br]Pasadena,MD[br][email protected][br]I am a PROUD DEPLORABLE[br]\"Make America Great Again\"[br]

Comment

[img]

[/img]

Pics showing up ok?

Comment

Looks good!
            quote:

Originally posted by APMako22

[img]

[/img]

Pics showing up ok?