Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 221 Sayin Hey

Hey All

My girlfriend and I went in on a beautiful 91' 221 CC with a Yami 200 HPDI. I've been dying to get my own boat for a while and I cant believe I ended up with such a great boat. Looking forward to learning from everybody and hopefully seein some of you out on the water. just finishing getting geared up for the fall run and I can barely contain my excitement. IM going to try to put a pic in but I doubt it will work. Need some help with that!

[img]IMG_20160730_145034[/img]
    Mako 221[br]2012 F-150[br]Love to Fish[br]@dew_knapp

Welcome to CM and welcome to the family! [8D] To post pictures, you need to host the image on a web site like photobucket then post the IMG code to link it in your message.

Where are you located?
    quote:

Originally posted by lbi_mako221

Hey All

My girlfriend and I went in on a beautiful 91' 221 CC with a Yami 200 HPDI. I've been dying to get my own boat for a while and I cant believe I ended up with such a great boat. Looking forward to learning from everybody and hopefully seein some of you out on the water. just finishing getting geared up for the fall run and I can barely contain my excitement. IM going to try to put a pic in but I doubt it will work. Need some help with that!

[img]IMG_20160730_145034[/img]

1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
    1985 Mako 20c - sold
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

We are located in Jersey. Thanks for help too, didn't realize you needed photobucket, lets try again.

[img]

[/img]

Comment

same boat here. mine's an '89. great boats! lots of great info and insight on this site.
        Matt221[br]\'89 Mako 221 w/ Zuke 250[br]\'77 Mako 17\' Angler (under construction)[br]Auburn,AL[br]

Comment

Hello and congratulations!

I'm a newbie too, also run out of LBI. I've looked for a mako for some time and recently landed a 1997 232 with mercury 225 EFI offshore.

Getting her ready for fall striper season. Good luck!
          Thanks, Mr. Happy
          Home waters - LBI NJ
          1997 Mako 232

Comment

Welcome from another 221er
            Brian[br]1992 Mako 221[br]1987 Bayliner 17 (sold)[br]1963 Elgin (sold)[br]Pasadena,MD[br][email protected][br]I am a PROUD DEPLORABLE[br]\"Make America Great Again\"[br]

Comment

Welcome aboard. I've got a 95 232. Have fun on the site and post a lot of pictures....
              Todd from Michigan[br]1995 Mako 232. No power yet.[br]1995 Mako 191. ETEC G2 175.[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=52599[br]A father tells his son, \"Son, jacking off will make you go blind....\"[br]The son replies, \"Dad, I\'m over here\"[br][/URL][br]

Comment

Mr. Happy, Just threw some rod holders on the T-Top last night and got my outrodders for trolling. Where are you on the island? Will you be going out of Barnegat Inlet or Little Egg? Would love to meet ya sometime.
                quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Happy

Hello and congratulations!

I'm a newbie too, also run out of LBI. I've looked for a mako for some time and recently landed a 1997 232 with mercury 225 EFI offshore.

Getting her ready for fall striper season. Good luck!

Comment

Hello

I'm primarily running out of Little Egg as I'm in Southern part. Used to have a wellcraft center console and fished Manahawkin Bay, Great Bay and Little Egg Harbor area.

Depending on Matthew rolling north and water temp will determine my next time out on water.

Keep in touch
                  Thanks, Mr. Happy
                  Home waters - LBI NJ
                  1997 Mako 232

Comment

Joined in on my first striper tournament this past weekend and the Mako lived up to all my dreams! The weekend went really well and I ended up getting a 31 lber. They've arrived in NJ and I cant wait to get back out there.

[img]

[/img]

Comment

Very nice. I'm heading to Manasquan next week. Can't wait!
                      Dave [br]Woodbury Heights, NJ[br]\'73 Mako 20[br]\'85 Mako 254[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=55336[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=52586

Comment

LBI_Mako221 Congrats! I was running the beach this weekend and didn't see anyone landing fish. Water still warm, looks like we're still two weeks away for the southern part of LBI. I'll be down in a few weeks. I hear good reports up north.
                        Thanks, Mr. Happy
                        Home waters - LBI NJ
                        1997 Mako 232

Comment

Yeah Mr. Happy reports up north sound amazing...there was a crazy amount of bunker and a couple whales off IBSP on Sunday. There were a lot of people catching big fish over 25 lbs. It looks like its going to be a great fall run.

Comment

Working...
                          X