New Member first Mako restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member first Mako restoration

Good day, I have lurked on this site for years and finally decided to tackle a Mako restoration/refit. The boat is a 1990 230 WA that has been disassembled and mothballed, but it hase a great dry foundation.

I have completed a 13 Whaler and 18 Hewes Super Redfisher over the past few years.

I look forward to posting/documenting my process so that others may use for reference and I hope I can tap in to wealth of knowledge of existing members as I tackle this new direction in projects

"Bucketmouth"

Welcome to CM. We like pictures. hint hint. []
    quote:

Originally posted by bucketmouth

Good day, I have lurked on this site for years and finally decided to tackle a Mako restoration/refit. The boat is a 1990 230 WA that has been disassembled and mothballed, but it hase a great dry foundation.

I have completed a 13 Whaler and 18 Hewes Super Redfisher over the past few years.

I look forward to posting/documenting my process so that others may use for reference and I hope I can tap in to wealth of knowledge of existing members as I tackle this new direction in projects

"Bucketmouth"

1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
    1985 Mako 20c - sold
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Don't have pictures of the mako as of yet, but here are some previous before and after of my whaler and hewes....

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Comment

Working...
      X