Newbie from New Orleans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from New Orleans

Well... Georgia originally but I've been living just outside of New Orleans for a little over 6 years now. I currently have a 2007 Triton 220 LTS with a 250 ProXS that I use inshore from Lafitte to Grand Isle, but have been near shore out of Grand Isle and Fouchon a few times with it. With that being said I've had the urge to go offshore more and more and my bay boat just isn't real comfortable for 3-4 people so I've set my eyes on a Mako 25 or possibly a 251/254. I have not full committed to these yet as I'm still doing my research and trying to gauge what it would cost to replace the transom myself.

Anyways......Great site and lots of good info!

Are there any other Louisiana members?

Welcome to CM! Quite a few members near you.
    quote:

Originally posted by GeorgiaBoyIV

Well... Georgia originally but I've been living just outside of New Orleans for a little over 6 years now. I currently have a 2007 Triton 220 LTS with a 250 ProXS that I use inshore from Lafitte to Grand Isle, but have been near shore out of Grand Isle and Fouchon a few times with it. With that being said I've had the urge to go offshore more and more and my bay boat just isn't real comfortable for 3-4 people so I've set my eyes on a Mako 25 or possibly a 251/254. I have not full committed to these yet as I'm still doing my research and trying to gauge what it would cost to replace the transom myself.

Anyways......Great site and lots of good info!

Are there any other Louisiana members?

1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
    1985 Mako 20c - sold
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Thanks for the welcome!

I saw that RingLeader is in Slidell and I've read his thread in here and TheHullTruth. I'm hoping I can find a member who has a 25 local to me so I can take a look at it and gather some ideas.

I've also read through your Blind Hog thread as well.

Comment

Working...
      X