New Member Hope to be owner Shortly!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Hope to be owner Shortly!!

After searching and looking at a lot of brands I'm set on Mako. Looking and serious about a 2007 204 CC with 150 Opti motor, low hours.

Any opinions about this set up will be greatly appreciated. Asking price is 19k with bimini, no electronics, very good shape all around. Your input will be greatly appreciated and I will post the decision on this one or if it doesn't work out the MAKO I end up with.

Saw the boat, motor has 390 hours, hull has some dings that they are fixing, no forward cushions and aft fold down seats out.

Thanks for any feedback.
    quote:

Originally posted by Go4It

After searching and looking at a lot of brands I'm set on Mako. Looking and serious about a 2007 204 CC with 150 Opti motor, low hours.

Any opinions about this set up will be greatly appreciated. Asking price is 19k with bimini, no electronics, very good shape all around. Your input will be greatly appreciated and I will post the decision on this one or if it doesn't work out the MAKO I end up with.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Go4It

good boat that rides well. The livewell is rather small for a 20' boat but depends on how you use the boat. 150 is the minimum power but should be fine with the opti. Good luck!
      1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
      1985 Mako 20c - sold
      Fort Walton Beach, FL
      http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Working...
      X