New member Miami 1997 232B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member Miami 1997 232B

Well after owning the boat for 8 years I have finally come to the realization that while I am not much of a joiner this website and membership offers too much value to miss out on. Looking forward to the new adventure. If anyone has any advice on the next motor to hang on my boat once my 2000 225 Optimax dies please let me know. Thx

Welcome to CM. What's wrong with the optimax? They are pretty good motors if you keep them maintained. When you do upgrade a 250 Suzuiki would be a great matchup IMO.
    quote:

Originally posted by Smoked Fish

Well after owning the boat for 8 years I have finally come to the realization that while I am not much of a joiner this website and membership offers too much value to miss out on. Looking forward to the new adventure. If anyone has any advice on the next motor to hang on my boat once my 2000 225 Optimax dies please let me know. Thx

1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
    1985 Mako 20c - sold
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Hey Sailor: Thanks for the welcome aboard. Yes the 2000 225

Optimax has served me well and it does not owe me a thing but alas cylinder 1 is down to 70 Psi. I posted a second post and have been getting great feedback. Will definitely follow up and review info about a Zuke 250. I really appreciate your help.

Comment

Working...
      X