78 mako 23' project the beginning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 78 mako 23' project the beginning

Im new to the site.I bought her last season and fished the hell out of it. My season is over for now but the project Begins.I started by taking off the t top and wiring from that.removed the bait tank. Removed the console with its cluster of wires and hoses "heavy".also managed to pull coffin lead and smelt old gas "oh shit". Removed the gas from tank.topped off my truck my car my buddies truck and 10 gal in a spare tanks.removed the tank and gas in the coffin.bottom of coffin foam looks to be saturated with fuel and water.good thing I stared the process.started pulling misc. Items off an pulling wiring for motor.motor is ready to come off.

Welcome to CM! post up some pictures!
    quote:

Originally posted by richfab619

Im new to the site.I bought her last season and fished the hell out of it. My season is over for now but the project Begins.I started by taking off the t top and wiring from that.removed the bait tank. Removed the console with its cluster of wires and hoses "heavy".also managed to pull coffin lead and smelt old gas "oh shit". Removed the gas from tank.topped off my truck my car my buddies truck and 10 gal in a spare tanks.removed the tank and gas in the coffin.bottom of coffin foam looks to be saturated with fuel and water.good thing I stared the process.started pulling misc. Items off an pulling wiring for motor.motor is ready to come off.

1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
    1985 Mako 20c - sold
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Working...
    X