Posting Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Pictures

I have been trying to learn how to copy and paste. So far I have pics on photobucket.I can copy and post to web site. What I want to know is do you have to copy one pic at a time, paste that then go back to photobucket get another pic them come back to mako site and post it. And when you post on Mako site do you hit reply to your own post. The photobucket is a hard one to crack!!! Never had so much trouble. posting to a site. I know I would have better chance selling my mako if I could get pictures up.

Satay

The answer to your Question is yes, or have both pages open at one time.

What web browser are you using? Do you have a "tab" option to open classic mako and photobucket on the same screen (monitor) at the same time? Or can you minimize your CM browser to size "small" and open another browser for photbucket?

You do not need to reply to you own post, but to your own thread , assuming you have a classified add here. When posting pics, add 2 spaces between pic links so they don't run together.

Good luck and don't give up.
    OBX, NC - 1992 Mako M-231 - 99 Yamaha ox66 225 -Sold-[br]

Comment

Thanks for info. I will keep trying. So if you see some weird stuff posted, Its only me

trying to post a pic of a Mako! ha.

Comment

Working...
      X