I FINALLY GOT HER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I FINALLY GOT HER!!

Well, I just purchased a 1976 Mako Angler. I have been dreaming, planning and preparing for this for a very long time.

My first experience with this madle Mako was as a kid groeing up in Miami and the Keys. It id it sll, from Florida Bay skinny water to bottom fishing trips on the reef. I lost her during hurricane Andrew.

The boat is in generally good condition, but does need a nick and tuck here and there. I look forward to sharing my adventures with everyone.

Congratulations! Now post up some pictures. []
    1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
    1985 Mako 20c - sold
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Thank you. I will post.. I did try and I guess it did mot work. I will try again.

Comment

I am sorry, but photobucket has me stumped. I have a pic on PB but cannot understand how to get it on the forum. I have read the instructions.

Comment

Congrats on your your new boat and welcome to the Owners Club.

When viewing your pic on photobuckets site, down and to the right of the pic are codes that can be copied. You just need to left mouse click the mouse over the "image code" and it will flash "copied" then mouse over the "Message" area on the posting page here on CM, right click the mouse for the pop up menu, left click paste. And its there. If you want to get real fancy backspace/delete all characters outside of this "[IMG] leave all these characters here [IMG]" and this little "URL" at the end really doesn't matter but you can delete that too.

Good luck don't give up.
          OBX, NC - 1992 Mako M-231 - 99 Yamaha ox66 225 -Sold-[br]

Comment

Congrats on your boat and good luck on the restoration...
            1983 258 Cuddy Sportfisherman 2005 Yahaha 300 HPDI

Comment

Working...
            X