Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mako 19

Hello All

I just purchased a 1972 Mako 19 center console just today!!

It needs TLC it was sitting for past couple years. it is all there, needs a new steering cable, battery, get the 155 V6 (I believe the commercial model)I need to get the model number off the plate and see what it I got. I'm sure Ill need to do some work to get it running but it is a model in the 90's.

I'm glad I found this site and registered, I'm sure any information I need will be here plus a wealth of knowledge.

I can't wait to get started on her and get it out on the water.

John

Cape May NJ

quote:

Originally posted by southerly39

Hello All

I just purchased a 1972 Mako 19 center console just today!!

It needs TLC it was sitting for past couple years. it is all there, needs a new steering cable, battery, get the 155 V6 (I believe the commercial model)I need to get the model number off the plate and see what it I got. I'm sure Ill need to do some work to get it running but it is a model in the 90's.

I'm glad I found this site and registered, I'm sure any information I need will be here plus a wealth of knowledge.

I can't wait to get started on her and get it out on the water.

John

Cape May NJ

Welcome to CM southerly, post up your questions and pics in the discussion or project section. []
    David, New Kent, Va[br]

[br]Project Thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=21067[br]

Comment

Thanks for the reply, yes I will have to start posting and get some pics up. I look forward to the help here on CM.

John

Mako 19

155hp V6 commerical

Comment

Working...
      X