New Member in Sarasota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member in Sarasota

I live outside of Sarasota, Florida. It is a terrific place to enjoy boating, fishing, and exploring mangrove wetlands. I have built a plywood/fiberglass sandwich skiff and several skin-on-frame kayaks, and I work with Panga Marine - a long established boat builder in the same area. I volunteer with Florida Maritime Museum in the historic Cortez Fishing Village, and I have enjoyed working with and getting to know the crew at Heroes on the Water through the museum.

Please feel free to contact me about homebuilding, Panga fishing and recreational boats, consoles or bait wells etc for restoration/customization/homebuilding, greenland kayaking and rolling, the Maritime Museum and HOW, or volunteering for kids and vets.

Welcome to CM. You should work part time for the local chamber of commerce as well!
    1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
    1985 Mako 20c - sold
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Thank you for the welcome!

Yes, I am a fan of our local Chamber. They do good work and serve the city well. I am also reaching out to County organizations like the Economic Development Council and local Manufacturer's Association, so we'll see. From the outside, they appear to have good leadership and several effective programs. If I can add any value there I would be really pleased.

Comment

Working...
      X