Another new member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new member

All kinds of folk roll in when registration opens up. Thank you Webmaster.

I am astonished by the professional skill level of the garagedrivewayshade tree boat builders. I do good to make my bed in the morning, the wife loves throw pillows. I may have missed it in other posts, but where did you acquire those fiberglass and design skills?

I have spent many hours on the site pouring through the projects. Amazing. It makes me think anything is possible with these classic boats. I need to find a good boat shop and figure out what beer they prefer.

No current boat, but a slow search is on.

Thanks for all the sharing and information y'all provide.

calcaneus

quote:

Originally posted by calcaneus

All kinds of folk roll in when registration opens up. Thank you Webmaster.

I am astonished by the professional skill level of the garagedrivewayshade tree boat builders. I do good to make my bed in the morning, the wife loves throw pillows. I may have missed it in other posts, but where did you acquire those fiberglass and design skills?

I have spent many hours on the site pouring through the projects. Amazing. It makes me think anything is possible with these classic boats. I need to find a good boat shop and figure out what beer they prefer.

No current boat, but a slow search is on.

Thanks for all the sharing and information y'all provide.

calcaneus

Welcome!
    1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
    1985 Mako 20c - sold
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

I appreciate the welcome.

I have spent so many hours looking at old pages and projects.

My hat's off to y'all on the outstanding work.

Comment

Welcome to the Madness !

There are a lot of great people on here that have an abundance of knowledge who are always willing to help.

Good luck in your search I hope you find the right boat for you !
        The Salty-Dawg all cleaned up and ready for the next trip ![br]1982 Mako 20B[br]1998 Yamaha 150 [br]

Comment

Welcome to the forum... Thanks for posting on my thread about membership being closed. I think you will enjoy it here. Good luck in your search for a boat.
          Clyde[br]1978 Mako 23 IB[br]\"Shark Bait\" ***SOLD***[br]Kent Island, Md. [br]gone but not forgotten[br]Current Boat-1985 26Foot Shamrock Cuddy Cabin [br]Yanmar 4LHA-STE 230 HP Diesel Engine[br]

Comment

Working...
          X