Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was just able to register due to the generosity of a moderator. Just wanted to say that it's great site, and for someone who has had Mako's of all varieties, including my favorite a 23 inboard, I look forward to learning much more about these great boats.

BTW, I bought a 17 in great condition on Friday. Never had one of them yet, but will be perfect for light tackle, popper casting.

Bill Smith

quote:

Originally posted by Tunahead

Was just able to register due to the generosity of a moderator. Just wanted to say that it's great site, and for someone who has had Mako's of all varieties, including my favorite a 23 inboard, I look forward to learning much more about these great boats.

BTW, I bought a 17 in great condition on Friday. Never had one of them yet, but will be perfect for light tackle, popper casting.

Bill Smith

Bill,

Welcome to the Madness !

Congrats on the 17 good boat.

Post some pics.... We all like the pics..
    The Salty-Dawg all cleaned up and ready for the next trip ![br]1982 Mako 20B[br]1998 Yamaha 150 [br]

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Tight lines
      [br]DonK[br]Boca Raton, FL[br]1979 236IB: \'The Fish Tank\'[br]1979 Backcountry 18 \'Boner\'[br]<>< <>< <>< <>< ><> J[br]Redneck Troubleshooting:[br]1) If it moves, but ain\'t supposed to, use Duct Tape[br]2) If it don\'t move, but supposed to, use WD40[br]3) If that don\'t fix it, it\'s electrical![br]

Comment

Working...
      X