New guy here from Green Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy here from Green Bay

I've been lurking for a while, mostly spending time in the classifieds. Not anymore...Dodge received his check today, have to work on shipping, but I am now the proud owner of his 171. This boat is going to be used as a secondary boat for smaller lakes, short trips, etc. We also own a 1984 29' Chris-Craft Catalina that we've been restoring over the last several years. I actually own the Chris-Craft Catalina forum and go by Captain Rick over there. I'm looking forward to learning more about my Mako and posting some of our trips and adventures over here. Dodge is a fantastic guy to work with and has been extremely helpful on this long distance transaction.
    1984 Chris-Craft 291 Catalina[br]1992 Mako 171 Tuppens Tournament Edition

Congrats on the new mako. That 17 is a good looking boat.
    1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
    1985 Mako 20c - sold
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Welcome to the madness !

Congrats on the new to you Mako. Nice boat!
      The Salty-Dawg all cleaned up and ready for the next trip ![br]1982 Mako 20B[br]1998 Yamaha 150 [br]

Comment

She came in late last night, took a couple pictures but they didn't turn out so well due to being dark. "Dodge" is first class, he represented the boat well,sent me a very organized folder of receipts, plus the boat is turn key..anchor, life jackets,lines, fenders, Mako hats, etc. Excellent to work with, ended up with an excellent boat and transaction! Thanks Dodge!!

Comment

Took one of my dogs (Bam) out to the Island for a run and a swim. The little Mako handles and runs beautiful!

Comment

Working...
          X