New Member 1988 Mako 171 Angler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member 1988 Mako 171 Angler

[img]I made a deal with a great guy in Jacksonville for a 1988 Mako 171 Angler that he has owned since 1989. It is in extremely good condition, and largely original, with a few upgrades. It was repowered in 2008 with a new in the box 2004 Suzuki 115 four stroke, warranty is still good til September. Bennet trim tabs, Cannon manual downrigger, Garmin chartplotter/fishfinder, Standard VHF, aluminum trailer with Georgia Bulldog stickers. I'm stoked. Should be picking it up Tuesday.

quote:

Originally posted by wdshrd

[img]I made a deal with a great guy in Jacksonville for a 1988 Mako 171 Angler that he has owned since 1989. It is in extremely good condition, and largely original, with a few upgrades. It was repowered in 2008 with a new in the box 2004 Suzuki 115 four stroke, warranty is still good til September. Bennet trim tabs, Cannon manual downrigger, Garmin chartplotter/fishfinder, Standard VHF, aluminum trailer with Georgia Bulldog stickers. I'm stoked. Should be picking it up Tuesday.

Congrats and welcome to the madness ! I'm sure you will enjoy your new to you Mako. The 171 is great ride.
    The Salty-Dawg all cleaned up and ready for the next trip ![br]1982 Mako 20B[br]1998 Yamaha 150 [br]

Comment

How does hte 115 Suzuki 4 stroke work out for you? I have a 89 171 Special and am considering hte same motor, Anyone have comments? Greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X