Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tvclaw
    replied
    Great boat! I just picked up a 1997 - 232. Was wondering if you had any manuals I could copy? Also - I like the stand mounted at the rear of the boat. Do you know where I could locate one? Thanks - Tom

Leave a comment:

• Jaysil123
    replied
    Was able to get the new boat out this weekend. It was to rough it get out fishing but spent saterday and sunday with family at the sandbar. I am very happy with the boat so far I was able to run it in the intercoastal and the boat diffently likes a little tab to run good but loved the ride so far. Here the first picture of her at the sandbar.

[/URL]

Leave a comment:

• Jaysil123
    replied
    Thanks for all the replies hope to get some blood on the deck this weekend. I will get some water shots posted soon.

Leave a comment:

• ChuckB
    replied
    Congrats! You got a great classic and 1 of my favorites.

Leave a comment:

• Crimson Tide
    replied
    Nice looking Mako!

Leave a comment:

• Salty-Dawg
    replied
    Welcome to the madness Jason !

Nice boat. I'm sure you will be like the rest of us and do all kinds of things to make her yours.

Keep us posted on the progress and enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• Justin
    replied
    Sweet rig congrats

Leave a comment:

• m231user
    replied
    Congrats on a great find of a great boat motor combo. I just love the 231 and hope to one day have a bracket installed. She did not last long on the market. If you havent already, start a project thread and keep us updated with all the pics and info we can handle. This a great forum for help and a lot of answers are already here. Welcome to the Owners Club!!

Leave a comment:

• Jaysil123
    started a topic New to me 1996 232

New to me 1996 232

Hi Guys my Name is Jason been lurking for a while and just bought from a forum member a 1996 232. I very happy with my purchase so far spent the day yesterday cleaning every inch. The Boat is ready to go as is but I will be making some changes and will be looking for advise along the way. Thanks in advance for any help. Here is a picture when I got here home.

Working...
X