Proud new daddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud new daddy

Proud new daddy of a 1982 Mako 21B with 1995 Evinrude 175hp. Engine was re-manufactured in October of 2012, and has less than 100 hours on it. I bought her in January 2014, and since I've been tinkering here and there on it, but mostly just enjoying it out on the water.

Big plans to do a full cosmetic restore, bow to stern, up and down and throughout. But for now, just here to say hello!

First time boat owner, and damn proud it\'s a Mako!

Welcome to CM! Nice ride! You may want. To edit the size of the picture though.
    1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
    1985 Mako 20c - sold
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Welcome to the family and I second the need for reduction on size of your sig pic
      1984 Mako 238 WA [br]2015 Suzuki 250 APX[br]Central PA/OCMD[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=35081[br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by MakoItRain

Proud new daddy of a 1982 Mako 21B with 1995 Evinrude 175hp. Engine was re-manufactured in October of 2012, and has less than 100 hours on it. I bought her in January 2014, and since I've been tinkering here and there on it, but mostly just enjoying it out on the water.

Big plans to do a full cosmetic restore, bow to stern, up and down and throughout. But for now, just here to say hello!

Welcome to the madness !

Congrats on the new rig !

You can resize the photo in photobucket. Just go to that pic and select "edit" then select resize. Now just go to the number in the right hand box and change it to 240 then click apply and then click save. You can then re-copy the IMG and put it in your signature.
        The Salty-Dawg all cleaned up and ready for the next trip ![br]1982 Mako 20B[br]1998 Yamaha 150 [br]

Comment

Theres nothing wrong with the size of his picture. I didn't have to put on my glasses for the first time in years[]

Welcome to the forum!

quote:

Originally posted by Salty-Dawg

quote:

Originally posted by MakoItRain

Welcome to the madness !

Congrats on the new rig !

You can resize the photo in photobucket. Just go to that pic and select "edit" then select resize. Now just go to the number in the right hand box and change it to 240 then click apply and then click save. You can then re-copy the IMG and put it in your signature.

Jibber[br]Newnan, Ga to Orange Beach, Ala[br]99\' Mako 221

Comment

Working...
          X