Windshield for a 1975 23 ft Maco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windshield for a 1975 23 ft Maco

We are restoring a 1975 23ft and we are looking for a windshield. Can anyone help with this. We are also looking for hinges for the motor cover (it is an inboard). We are also looking for a t-top. Any help would be appreciated.

updplastics.com makes new windshields for old mako's Put in your order and before they make it they will send dimentions for you to review. It will take several weeks, but they do good work. I think they have other jobs and work part time making windshields.

Comment

My boat is not at my house as it is kept at my son's house about 30 miles away but I think that the Inboard console hinge is nothing more than standard 1 inch stainless steel piano hinge.....Of course drilling the stainless is no easy task. Keep your drill speed slow and it can be done.....Fast, and you will burn up bits in a heartbeat.
      Clyde[br]1978 Mako 23 IB[br]\"Shark Bait\" ***SOLD***[br]Kent Island, Md. [br]gone but not forgotten[br]Current Boat-1985 26Foot Shamrock Cuddy Cabin [br]Yanmar 4LHA-STE 230 HP Diesel Engine[br]

Comment

Working...
      X