Newbee Squid on deck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbee Squid on deck

Hey guys, looking forward to picking some minds around here. I inherited a 1986 258 from my granddad last October. Looking forward to being part of the team here. The boat and I are the same age so I have much to learn about these vintage tanks. (I know shes a tank bc she makes the cummins in my dodge baby grunt haha)

Welcome to CM !

There are a lot of knowledgeable folks on here that are always happy to help.

Post some pics of the 258 when you get a chance.
    The Salty-Dawg all cleaned up and ready for the next trip ![br]1982 Mako 20B[br]1998 Yamaha 150 [br]

Comment

welcome to CM! Post up some pics!
      1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
      1985 Mako 20c - sold
      Fort Walton Beach, FL
      http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Thanks for making a guy feel welcome. I will get pics asap!

Hoping for guidance sanding and painting the twins. My 92 yammys are carolina sun abused cosmetically. Just did the impellors and rebuilt the carbs...killin time and countin weeks []. Painting seems like the last bit of filler before fishin. Also compression tested to 110 all the way around ss props are polished too. Ill trade pics for thoughts as soon as im back from little river sc. Again glad to be part of the brotherhood.

Comment

If not too bad a little scuffing and paint and motors look like new.Is the boat structurally sound?If not we will help there too[]Welcome!

Comment

Working...
          X