Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proud New Mako Owner...Look at my beauty...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud New Mako Owner...Look at my beauty...

Hello, fellas. I just purchased a 1977 25 ft cc Mako. I'm looking forward to your advice and help in making this a wonderful project. Everything seems to be solid from the floor to the transom; still some checking and probing to be done to be sure. Feel free to give me your advice and input to help me with the process. Looking forward to the process as well as the final results.

Congratulations and welcome! I'd put some blocks under that keel ASAP. The majority of the weight should be supported by the keel.
    1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
    1985 Mako 20c - sold
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Sailor

Congratulations and welcome! I'd put some blocks under that keel ASAP. The majority of the weight should be supported by the keel.

Thanks and already done that's before I took her home but appreciate the advice

Comment

Welcome to CM !

Congrats on the purchase. You will find that there are many many people on here with a ton of knowledge to draw from. Check out the project forum you will find lots of info there.
        The Salty-Dawg all cleaned up and ready for the next trip ![br]1982 Mako 20B[br]1998 Yamaha 150 [br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Salty-Dawg

Welcome to CM !

Congrats on the purchase. You will find that there are many many people on here with a ton of knowledge to draw from. Check out the project forum you will find lots of info there.

Yeah definitely saw a lot of good information in the project forums

Comment

Well, you made the jump...to a great 25 cc....I have the same boat..and a 1986 WA...if you need be call or drop a note to me [email protected] have had mine 25 Cc for about 13 years , 3rd owner....I olve this Cc better than the 248WA for fishing....GREAT FISHING AND ROUGH WATER BOAT....Good luck

Comment

Working...
            X