Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member new boat

Hello all

I figure its about time to say something on here as ive been lurking around the forum for a few months now. I bought a 78 mako 25 2 months ago and have been able to solve a ton of problems, because of you guys, and you didn't even know it. The first thing I did was rewire the entire boat ( my first time ever doing that) it turned out great and ended up being kinda fun. Then I started replacing all the teak which turned out kinda sloppy so I did what most boat owners do and I spent a crap load of money and bought the right tools and materials to do it right. Ill be remaking all new hatches and trim next month.

Mid November Im going to begin chipping away at all the little blemishes and glass repairs and get it painted in march. decided on an ice bluish color.

anyway My names Brandon I'm 28 and I dug myself a big hole with this boat and couldn't be happier. Thanks for the help getting me started

You have been paying attention. First post with pictures! Welcome to CM and the 25 club.
    1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
    1985 Mako 20c - sold
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

You have been paying attention. First post with pictures! Welcome to CM and the 25 club.
      1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
      1985 Mako 20c - sold
      Fort Walton Beach, FL
      http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Thanks Sailor

I like your tower! That was one of my earliest plans for my boat and was trying to decide if I want to mess with being able to steer from up there or just have it as a platform. I have hydraulic steering and don't know much about that stuff.

Comment

Thanks Sailor

I like your tower! That was one of my earliest plans for my boat and was trying to decide if I want to mess with being able to steer from up there or just have it as a platform. I have hydraulic steering and don't know much about that stuff.

Comment

Thanks Sailor

Comment

Hydraulic steering can be hooked up with helms in series and both helm wheels will turn at same time.Very nice boat and welcome to an addiction[]

Comment

Working...
              X