New Mako owner here!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mako owner here!!!!

Hello all I am a new member and a proud owner of a 1987 Mako 21.

Hope to learn alot about my boat through this forum.

Matt
    1987 Mako 21 w/ 2013 Yamaha F150[br]Don\'t stare at the Mako too long, the lines are seducing![br]

Here is a few pics of the boat............

1987 Mako 21 w/ 2013 Yamaha F150[br]Don\'t stare at the Mako too long, the lines are seducing![br]

Comment

Also has a T-Top not pictured, I am soooooooo excited!!!!

Comment

Congratulations. You will love the 21. Looks good. Welcome to the owners club.
        OBX, NC - 1992 Mako M-231 - 99 Yamaha ox66 225 -Sold-[br]

Comment

Thnx M231!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome. That is one of my favorite hulls.
            1999 Regulator 26 \"Bamboleo\" - Mobile & Orange Beach, Alabama[br]Previous: \'80 Allmand 31 sloop \"Last Mango\" - \'90 Cobia 18 \"Fast Mango\" - \'84 Endeavour 38 sloop \"Pandelirium\" - \'85 Mako 236 \"Callaloo\" [br]

Comment

Thanks to all for the nice welcome!

I just installed my new Raymarine Dragonfly yesterday and we went over everything on the boat and motor too. This morning I am going on my first "shake down" run with her!!! Going to test everything out and make sure all is well.

I will post back later.

Thnx again!!

Matty

Comment

Ran her a total of 30 miles today, down the river and out to the Deleware Bay. She ran flawless and I had some alone time with her (lol). Got to see what she liked and did not like. I am very happy and pleased with my Mako!

Matty

Comment

Nice! I have a 1977 21 and love it. Been reworking all the teak the past two weeks. Pulled eveything off the boat, removed the old varnish (horrors) and sealed with teak sealer followed by 6 coats of teak oil.

Comment

Congrats! The 21 is one of my favorites.
                    1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
                    1985 Mako 20c - sold
                    Fort Walton Beach, FL
                    http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Working...
                    X