No announcement yet.

Can anyone help me identify this boat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help me identify this boat?

My son and I recently purchased this boat. The owner needed money and we got it pretty cheap. $1800 for boat, trailer and an extra 85hp Johnson to go with it. The boat was titled in NJ as a 1971 Mako. After looking at this web site and following some of the restorations it seems like this boat isn't a Mako. Just looking for some help in identifying it. The console and seat have been replaced at some point. I also need help on how to post some pictures. Thanks

Still trying to post pics.....uuuugggghhhhh

Comment

[img][/img]

Comment

[img][/img]

Comment

Finally....[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Comment

[img][/img]

Comment

Welcome-It's definitely not a Mako, but I will wait for more experienced hands to weigh in on what she is. Any builders or capacity plate on her?
              \'69 Mako 19 \'08 ETEC 115[br]\'82 Tiara 25 Rebuilt \'91 Yamaha 250[br]Nantucket, MA[br]Ventura, CA[br]Gone but not forgotten: \'69 Whaler 13 Evinrude 33[br]

Comment

Looks like an old Dusky...good luck with it!
                [/URL]

Comment

There's a recent thread from someone else looking. Think the best consensus was an old Dusky.
                  Sold the 17\', moved to FL... I need a new handle.[br]1991 Jupiter 31, current project[br]2005 Everglades 243, sold[br]2012 Contender 23 Open sold[br]1989 Intrepid 246 WA--gone to Australia[br]1973 Mako 17--sold with regrets[br]1992 Mako 17--started it all[br]Pompano, FL

Comment

Working...
                  X