new member intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member intro

i stumbled onto this site while looking for a classic mako to purchase i am still deciding what size to buy, im thinking 19-23 range...but i guess i caught the mako bug because i cant stay away from classicmako forum..... i live on the new hampshire seacoast and im very impressed with this site you have here. thanks for having it and letting me join.

Welcome to the site and you will have a lot of models to choose from in that size range. Welcome to the family and stop typing and go but that classic mako
    1984 Mako 238 WA [br]2015 Suzuki 250 APX[br]Central PA/OCMD[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=35081[br]

Comment

Welcome aboard!Lots of models that have been and still is well proven.A 23 from 70's like I have and later 231's have been beasts of hulls taking a beating and keep ticking all the way to the 19's which are popular and just as strong!

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by brando

Welcome to the site and you will have a lot of models to choose from in that size range. Welcome to the family and stop typing and go but that classic mako

im on it

Comment

still looking with no luck..seems like everything 21-23 in this area either needs a lot of work or a re-power. i have been from maine to southern connecticut looking for the right one... maybe i will wait for the season in new england to end to find something. should have kept my old boat..being boatless in the summer here is bumming me out.

Comment

Take your time and look over any prospects well.Lot of 21-23 will probably need some work especially the older ones unless if restored not too long ago.Good luck

Comment

Working...
            X