Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1973Mako23
    replied
    Congrats on your purchase!I wish I could get an inboard but hey twin I/0 140s in a 23 should count for something[]I thought about removing bow rail on mine but it Didnt look right to me so put it back on

Leave a comment:

• 1973Mako23
    replied
    Congrats on your purchase!I wish I could get an inboard but hey twin I/0 140s in a 23 should count for something[]I thought about removing bow rail on mine but it Didnt look right to me so put it back on

Leave a comment:

• cw.abeljr
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by Renn23

Right on fellas. I'll get some pics on here. By the way I have a brand new bow rail I'm selling! It was made by one of the finest here in Virginia. It was built with 1" stainless tubing!! Really overbuilt! It's pretty sweet. I just decided after putting it on the boat I didn't really want it. Crazy I guess??? But, I'm willing to sell it if someone could use it. Fits my 23 so not sure if it will work on any other model? Like I said I'll get some pics ASAP.

I've been debating with myself about removing my Bow Rail. One day I want to remove it, the next I want to keep it. I just can't make up my mind. There is nothing wrong with it and that's the main thing keeping me from removing it. If it was bent, that would make the decision much easier, but I do like the profile an inboard has without one.

Leave a comment:

• cw.abeljr
    replied
    quote:

Right on fellas. I'll get some pics on here. By the way I have a brand new bow rail I'm selling! It was made by one of the finest here in Virginia. It was built with 1" stainless tubing!! Really overbuilt! It's pretty sweet. I just decided after putting it on the boat I didn't really want it. Crazy I guess??? But, I'm willing to sell it if someone could use it. Fits my 23 so not sure if it will work on any other model? Like I said I'll get some pics ASAP.

I've been debating with myself about removing my Bow Rail. One day I want to remove it, the next I want to keep it. I just can't make up my mind. There is nothing wrong with it and that's the main thing keeping me from removing it. If it was bent, that would make the decision much easier, but I do like the profile an inboard has without one.

Leave a comment:

• Renn23
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Renn23
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Renn23
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cw.abeljr
    replied
    quote:

Hello folks! I've been checking out this site for awhile now and it really gave me the push I needed to go ahead a buy the boat I really wanted. I'm the proud new owner of a 77' 23 inboard!!! I searched and searched and after many calls I found what I was looking for about an hour from home in the small town of Reedville, Va. The boat is sound and has had a lot of work done to her. With a new motor now I think it just needs a bit of cosmetic work and she'll be right on! I mainly fish in the Rappahannock river and the Chesapeake Bay and this boat seems to be perfect for it. I was pretty amazed with her speed and naturally I'm still getting used to her. I surely look forward to chatting with you all. It's nice to know you're here to ask questions and get helpful info. Any advice would be helpful!! Thanks

Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to both the inboard family and the Classic Mako forum.

Leave a comment:

• cw.abeljr
    replied
    quote:

Hello folks! I've been checking out this site for awhile now and it really gave me the push I needed to go ahead a buy the boat I really wanted. I'm the proud new owner of a 77' 23 inboard!!! I searched and searched and after many calls I found what I was looking for about an hour from home in the small town of Reedville, Va. The boat is sound and has had a lot of work done to her. With a new motor now I think it just needs a bit of cosmetic work and she'll be right on! I mainly fish in the Rappahannock river and the Chesapeake Bay and this boat seems to be perfect for it. I was pretty amazed with her speed and naturally I'm still getting used to her. I surely look forward to chatting with you all. It's nice to know you're here to ask questions and get helpful info. Any advice would be helpful!! Thanks

Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to both the inboard family and the Classic Mako forum.

Leave a comment:

• LowHydrogen1981
    replied
    Congrats, I'm a fellow new member and recent purchaser here. I bet that boat is perfect for that bay with a low center of gravity and solid transom. Figure out how to post pics (took me a couple times) and let us see her. here's the how to on pics http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...w,to,post,pics

Leave a comment:

• LowHydrogen1981
    replied
    Congrats, I'm a fellow new member and recent purchaser here. I bet that boat is perfect for that bay with a low center of gravity and solid transom. Figure out how to post pics (took me a couple times) and let us see her. here's the how to on pics http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...w,to,post,pics

Leave a comment:

• LowHydrogen1981
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Renn23
    started a topic Yes I'm the new guy!! Ha Ha

Yes I'm the new guy!! Ha Ha

Working...
X