X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge Tackle Storage Station

Just thought I would share this

Here is our most recent project. 48 tall, 26 wide, and 20 deep

Tackle storage, leaning post storage, prop storage boxes, gauge panels and more.guy[br]www.flmarineplastics.com[br]www.facebook.com/flmarineplastics[br]Thanks[br]John[br]727-686-2632[br][email protected]

Did you design it or find a design? Is it star board? Seams welded or glue and screwed?

Vinny
    Man must know his limitations[br]

Comment

Thats real nice!! Personal design or bought?? I would like to incori something like that in my build!
      Keep em TIGHT sucka

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by fishwithvin

Did you design it or find a design? Is it star board? Seams welded or glue and screwed?

Vinny

Yes its starboard. Tack welded and screwed. Not really anything sticks to starboard as far as glue goes. I resigned it myself and built it for one of my customers.
        Tackle storage, leaning post storage, prop storage boxes, gauge panels and more.guy[br]www.flmarineplastics.com[br]www.facebook.com/flmarineplastics[br]Thanks[br]John[br]727-686-2632[br][email protected]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Molon Labe

Thats real nice!! Personal design or bought?? I would like to incori something like that in my build!

Thanks I appreciate the compliment. This us something that we designed and built. When your ready let me know and I'll see what I can do for you.

Thanks

John

Comment

Working...
          X