Time To Overhaul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time To Overhaul

Anyone know where to buy a new gas tank for a 85 Mako 23.5? Can only find one on the internet and its on ebay and Expensive?
    Captain

I have a 23 and got a new tank from sunshine marine tanks in Miami and a 69 gallon tank was around 600 bucks and they certify them for marine and they pressure test before they come to you.Mind help vacuum after 2 weeks!Talk to mrs Lucy she will work with you

Comment

I have a 23 and got a new tank from sunshine marine tanks in Miami and a 69 gallon tank was around 600 bucks and they certify them for marine and they pressure test before they come to you.Mind help vacuum after 2 weeks!Talk to mrs Lucy she will work with you

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Captain Sam

Anyone know where to buy a new gas tank for a 85 Mako 23.5? Can only find one on the internet and its on ebay and Expensive?

This is one area not to go cheap on. It's not something you can buy out of a catalog. I have seen shortcut to save a few hundred bucks on here and it's not worth it. Call sunshine. They are not the only ones. I live in PA. I called multiple places from NY, NJ, DE, MD, and FL. Sunshine had the best service, price, and great reputation .
        1984 Mako 238 WA [br]2015 Suzuki 250 APX[br]Central PA/OCMD[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=35081[br]

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Captain Sam

This is one area not to go cheap on. It's not something you can buy out of a catalog. I have seen shortcut to save a few hundred bucks on here and it's not worth it. Call sunshine. They are not the only ones. I live in PA. I called multiple places from NY, NJ, DE, MD, and FL. Sunshine had the best service, price, and great reputation .
          1984 Mako 238 WA [br]2015 Suzuki 250 APX[br]Central PA/OCMD[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=35081[br]

Comment

We get our tanks from Best Fab in Bartow Florida.
            Absolute[br]\"suckin sludge & havin a gas\"

Comment

We get our tanks from Best Fab in Bartow Florida.
              Absolute[br]\"suckin sludge & havin a gas\"

Comment

It doesn't matter where they come from as long as its marine grade materials and tested and certified[]

Comment

It doesn't matter where they come from as long as its marine grade materials and tested and certified[]

Comment

Working...
                  X