Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New owner of a 1978 23' Mako inboard

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New owner of a 1978 23' Mako inboard

    Purchased it a week ago!!id="size6">





























  • #2
    Congratulations!Now you better get that teak on deck looking like new[]What size engine is it?Very nice find and welcome aboard!

    Comment


    • #3
      quote:


      Originally posted by leinad624


      Congratulations!Now you better get that teak on deck looking like new[]What size engine is it?Very nice find and welcome aboard!



      Thanks very much! Its a 350 block Mercruiser V8. Not the fastest boat but it is extremely smooth because of the weighting from the inboard.

      Comment


      • #4
        WOW - stunning is all I can say. Welcome aboard and one of the best first posts. I love the teak transom and floor. VERY classy.
        1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
        1985 Mako 20c - sold
        Fort Walton Beach, FL
        http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

        Comment


        • #5
          great looking boat! welcome to the CM 'straight screw' club

          Is that Ft. Laud?
          [br]DonK[br]Boca Raton, FL[br]1979 236IB: \'The Fish Tank\'[br]1979 Backcountry 18 \'Boner\'[br]<>< <>< <>< <>< ><> J[br]Redneck Troubleshooting:[br]1) If it moves, but ain\'t supposed to, use Duct Tape[br]2) If it don\'t move, but supposed to, use WD40[br]3) If that don\'t fix it, it\'s electrical![br]

          Comment


          • #6
            quote:


            Originally posted by Sailor


            WOW - stunning is all I can say. Welcome aboard and one of the best first posts. I love the teak transom and floor. VERY classy.



            Thank you! I am very happy with the purchase

            Comment


            • #7
              quote:


              Originally posted by TheFishTank


              great looking boat! welcome to the CM 'straight screw' club


              Is that Ft. Laud?


              Thanks a lot, I see you have one there...Yeah I live in Fort Lauderdale, where are you out of?

              Comment


              • #8
                quote:


                Originally posted by cfischman


                quote:


                Originally posted by TheFishTank


                great looking boat! welcome to the CM 'straight screw' club


                Is that Ft. Laud?


                Thanks a lot, I see you have one there...Yeah I live in Fort Lauderdale, where are you out of?



                I live in Boca, but my boat is docked at Bayview and Commercial
                [br]DonK[br]Boca Raton, FL[br]1979 236IB: \'The Fish Tank\'[br]1979 Backcountry 18 \'Boner\'[br]<>< <>< <>< <>< ><> J[br]Redneck Troubleshooting:[br]1) If it moves, but ain\'t supposed to, use Duct Tape[br]2) If it don\'t move, but supposed to, use WD40[br]3) If that don\'t fix it, it\'s electrical![br]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the inboard crowd. I had seen your boat listed when it was for sale. It cannot be mistaken with that teak floor as it's the only one I have ever seen. Very nice looking boat, again congrats.
                  Clyde[br]1978 Mako 23 IB[br]\"Shark Bait\" ***SOLD***[br]Kent Island, Md. [br]gone but not forgotten[br]Current Boat-1985 26Foot Shamrock Cuddy Cabin [br]Yanmar 4LHA-STE 230 HP Diesel Engine[br]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    quote:


                    Originally posted by TheFishTank


                    quote:


                    Originally posted by cfischman


                    quote:


                    Originally posted by TheFishTank


                    great looking boat! welcome to the CM 'straight screw' club


                    Is that Ft. Laud?


                    Thanks a lot, I see you have one there...Yeah I live in Fort Lauderdale, where are you out of?



                    I live in Boca, but my boat is docked at Bayview and Commercial



                    Oh awesome, yeah I am keeping mine in the Las Olas Isle...Does anyone ever get together for fishing or local crusing through this group, or do any of the Mako owners shoot over to the Bahamas together?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      quote:


                      Originally posted by TheFishTank


                      quote:


                      Originally posted by cfischman


                      quote:


                      Originally posted by TheFishTank


                      great looking boat! welcome to the CM 'straight screw' club


                      Is that Ft. Laud?


                      Thanks a lot, I see you have one there...Yeah I live in Fort Lauderdale, where are you out of?



                      I live in Boca, but my boat is docked at Bayview and Commercial



                      Oh awesome, yeah I am keeping mine in the Las Olas Isle...Does anyone ever get together for fishing or local crusing through this group, or do any of the Mako owners shoot over to the Bahamas together?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        quote:


                        Originally posted by cw.abeljr


                        Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the inboard crowd. I had seen your boat listed when it was for sale. It cannot be mistaken with that teak floor as it's the only one I have ever seen. Very nice looking boat, again congrats.



                        Thank you very much! Yeah the floors are definitely a one off. Looks like you have a gorgeous inboard yourself!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          quote:


                          Originally posted by cw.abeljr


                          Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the inboard crowd. I had seen your boat listed when it was for sale. It cannot be mistaken with that teak floor as it's the only one I have ever seen. Very nice looking boat, again congrats.



                          Thank you very much! Yeah the floors are definitely a one off. Looks like you have a gorgeous inboard yourself!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Very nice! Welcome to the inboard club
                            1985 Mako 236 \"Erin Marie\" - SOLD[br]Shark River, NJ[br]

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Very nice! Welcome to the inboard club
                              1985 Mako 236 \"Erin Marie\" - SOLD[br]Shark River, NJ[br]

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X