I am a new 1972 19ft Mako Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a new 1972 19ft Mako Owner

Any advice for helping me to maintain this little boat (e.g. gas tank, soft spots, etc.), it would be appreciate it. regards

That's a long list to cover. Do you currently have known issues that you need to address?

Welcome to CM by the way
    1984 Mako 238 WA [br]2015 Suzuki 250 APX[br]Central PA/OCMD[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=35081[br]

Comment

Welcome!Post up some pictures and plenty of guys here will help.Put up a thread in projects section.Soft spots can be cut top skin,replace core,and glass over then fair it flush

Comment

Thank you Brando. I think the only main issue I have is that I am feeling some soft spot on the deck towards the back, not major but you can feel it.
        quote:

Originally posted by brando

That's a long list to cover. Do you currently have known issues that you need to address?

Welcome to CM by the way

Comment

I will post some pictures shortly. Thanks! My major concern is where to buy original parts for my boat, again a 1972 19ft Mako Classic.
          quote:

Originally posted by leinad624

Welcome!Post up some pictures and plenty of guys here will help.Put up a thread in projects section.Soft spots can be cut top skin,replace core,and glass over then fair it flush

Comment

How can I upload pictures of my boat?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X