new member, new to mako

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member, new to mako

so im new here and also new to owning a mako....i purchased a 1998 252 center console with twine mercury offshore engines...used it last season but not much due to work, but plan on this season bc i spend alot of time fishing...must say best riding boat i have ever owned...well i thinking about doing some work to it and was wondering what the views are.....should i just keep it or sell it if i want to do engines in a year or two? also want to do electronics over this season so wondering what a good setup people have would be sutiable for this boat? also would like to find info about this boat and stuff that people have done to there makos

Welcome as far as electronics depends on your budget.I bought a second hand Raymarine setup with sounder and through hull transducer and will later add radar.Garmin is top of the line but pricey.Not a fan of mounting any transducers to transom but that's personal opinion.You got a nice model worth keeping so motor swap in couple years probably worth the trouble

Comment

Working...
    X