1987 22' mako

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1987 22' mako

Just bought a 1987 22' C/C mako a don't see many on here, why is that? I will post pics later.

Welcome to the site. Congrats on your new boat. Very Exciting. Look around harder and try the search funtion if you have not already. There has to be some 22's on here.

When searching try "subject only" and the model number such as 221, 224, or whatever she might be. Compare boats to determine your model if unsure.

Good luck and post pics. To get more views and more advice, try posting in the projects or discussion forums depending on what you have. Much more traffic there.

Alos you can find model specs by going to the Mako website and somewhere has the specs on most of the older hulls. I think it under model history.
    OBX, NC - 1992 Mako M-231 - 99 Yamaha ox66 225 -Sold-[br]

Comment

X-2 on everything but search function hasn't been working lately.There are 22 out there they just have more members with 224s I guess but that boat is just as tough as a 23

Comment

Is it a 211 or a 221B?
        1992 Mako 211 with a 2008 F250 Yamaha <<<SOLD [br]Current >>> 2486 CC Triton Honda 150 vtecs[br]

Comment

Working...
        X