New Member Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Here

My name is John Mihalik and I am the owner of FL Marine Plastics. I am a custom builder of products using StarBoard. We can help with anything you need from tackle storage, prop storage boxes, outdoor cabinetry, glove boxes, gauge/switch panels, bait prep stations, fish cleaning stations, cup holders and more. All products are built to fit your needs and your boat. Not off the shelf products that you have to try to make work. I know word of mouth is the best form of advertising and would like to start putting some products out there for you guys to talk about. Website is coming soon but until then check out our facebook page @ FL Marine Plastics. Like us and you will be entered for a drawing for gift certificates, discounts, products and more. Feel free to contact me for a quote on anything you need. Other material besides starboard coming soon.

Thanks

John

727-686-2632

[email protected]

Here are a few pics to show you guys what I can do

Electronic box on tower

Tackle storage, leaning post storage, prop storage boxes, gauge panels and more.guy[br]www.flmarineplastics.com[br]www.facebook.com/flmarineplastics[br]Thanks[br]John[br]727-686-2632[br][email protected]

CM Community:

I has asked John to reach out to the CM folks and introduce himself. John is currently in the process of fabricating a custom starboard tackle/storage center under my leaning post. His shop is located in the Largo/Clearwater area (FL).

As many of you are aware, the 224, albeit an awesome fishing vessel lacks one main function and that is storage space!!

I was very impressed with John's ability to think "outside the box" and address my needs with his innovation and creativity. I plan on dropping off my leaning post by Friday and John will begin his work shortly thereafter and he will post the project pictures along the way. Needless to say, we are looking at dimensions to cover the entire space below the leaning post (33 L X 25 W X 14 Depth). Get ready for some serious storage and tackle space.

Admin's: If you think it best to move this thread to the Project Forum please do so and thank you.

John: When posting pics it can be a bit tricky with Photobucket or the like. Try to resize your pictures to a smaller pixel for better viewing quality and hit "enter" buttom a few times to create space between each picture.
    Restored 1984 Mako 224[br]Porta Bracket[br]2015 250 Evinrude E-tec[br]Ellenton, FL[br]Deck Project: www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=19090[br]Paint Project: www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=21493[br]Interior Restore Project: www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=30648[br]New Transom and Repower Project: www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=41093[br]Starboard Tackle Center Project: www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=46296

Comment

Paul, these sort of threads are usually in classifieds. I see he will have some work on your LP in the project section so seems like that will cover it.

Work looks nice.
      David, New Kent, Va[br]

[br]Project Thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=21067[br]

Comment

Thanks a lot david I really appreciate it. Sorry for posting this in the wrong forum I wasn't sure where it needed to go. If it needs to be moved to a different forum I understand and I will make sure to put this project in the projects forum.

thanks again

John
        Tackle storage, leaning post storage, prop storage boxes, gauge panels and more.guy[br]www.flmarineplastics.com[br]www.facebook.com/flmarineplastics[br]Thanks[br]John[br]727-686-2632[br][email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X