manuel__282 CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• manuel__282 CC

Hi to all listeners , this is my last plea. i am still trying to locate a copy of the manuel for my Mako 282 CC. any help to find ,borrow ,buy ,or obtain would be more than welcom.

thank's to all and Happyu New Year

Gary medfish in the Med...

First message ever on this forum.

I have a manual of a 282 CC but it is not very useful. Transom is different design. Weight is advertised as 4100 lbs but is 5200 lbs.

Most information is general safety issue. Any specific page you want me to scan and e mail to you?

Alfred

Comment

Looks like two pretty cool members, I hope you can help each other out.
      David, New Kent, Va[br]

[br]Project Thread: http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=21067[br]

Comment

hi alfred , if you still have the manuel for the mako 282cc i would like to obtain from you a copy. my tel: numner is the following 003306010028028085. this manuel may help me to register the boat in France where i live.

thank you for your help in this matter . of course i will pay for the photo copie and shipping .

regards ,Gary Headrick ...

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by medfish

hi alfred , if you still have the manuel for the mako 282cc i would like to obtain from you a copy. my tel: numner is the following 003306010028028085. this manuel may help me to register the boat in France where i live.

thank you for your help in this matter . of course i will pay for the photo copie and shipping .

regards ,Gary Headrick ...

Wow that was five years ago! How is the 282 treating you in the Med?
          1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
          1985 Mako 20c - sold
          Fort Walton Beach, FL
          http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

Working...
          X