Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

Hi gang,

New member here. Not yet a Classic Mako owner but ready to join the club. Posted my WTB in the classifieds.

I live and fish in Port Charlotte, FL. Current boat is a Key West 196BR with a Yama 150 TXRB (2 stroke). In the past I've owned a Seamaster 2600 WAC with a VP I/0 (wrong boat for SWFL) and a Sea Ray 330 Sundancer cruiser on Lake Pleasant, AZ.

I travel 9 eastern States plus Puerto Rico for business but I'm home every weekend and try to fish 2x a month, all year round. Came here with visions of off shore action until I started giving the gas receipts to my wife [)]

I've really come to love the inshore stuff: trout, reds, snook. Just two days ago 2 friends and I caught 14 different species, over 50 fish on the boat (most released).

I've been writing a blog since moving here 5 years ago tomorrow, although my chapters per month have really dropped off this past year (travel wears me down). Not sure about posting links here so I will not yet, but if anyone wanted to search it out it's called Messing About in South Florida.

Anyway, that's a bit about me. I look forward to reading more about all of you.
    94 Mako 161flats [br]Charlotte Harbor, SWFL
Working...
X