should I Buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should I Buy?

New to the site given that my post is weather i should buy a older mako. I have lived near the water all of my life in the Maryland area but now am in the financial situation to get a real boat to go out and have fun. Been looking for awhile and found this older mako that i really like but older then i would really like to go but seems to be in great shape but have read mixed reviews on the motor and boat figured i would ask if any one had any similar boat or opinions.

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/19...sole-101878949

It depends on what your specific needs are...from here it looks like a nice rig. What is the asking price?
    [/URL]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by FarleyPalmer

It depends on what your specific needs are...from here it looks like a nice rig. What is the asking price?

Comment

opps.. Boat would be all around use fishing pleasure etc. 14.5K was asking price.

Comment

You might want to rely on advice from someone that has experience with the post Mako Tracker boats. The original owners of Mako were railroaded out of their company around '95 when they were forced to go public to stay in business after Hurricane Andrew destroyed their plant. I don't know enough about the Tracker boats...just that they are not Classic Makos. Remember that any boat that is almost 16 years old is going to have some issues. 14K may be a good deal for that boat...but always hire a surveyor and research the market well before making an offer...maybe someone else will chime in with some good advice for you.
          [/URL]

Comment

Working...
          X